PLANED arranged the following courses to address the skills gap in rural areas and to meet the demand from communities and community groups. For more information email email@example.com or phone 01834 860965
- Coppicing – 2 Day – gives you the practical skills required to undertake basic coppicing.
- Fencing (Garden) – 2 Day – gives you the basic skills required for basic garden fencing
- Fencing (Livestock) – 2 Day – provides the practical skills required for basic field fencing, post and wire/netting and post and rail.
- Gate Making – 5 Day – all the elements of gate making using traditional methods
- Hedging – 2 Day – this course gives you the practical skills required to undertake basic hedge laying
- Gardening & the Soil – 1 Day – the principles of garden maintenance and soil management.
- Basic Welding – 2 Day – basic practical skills required to undertake welding and practical tasks
- Garden Machinery Maintenance & Repair – 1 Day – the principals of garden machinery maintenance and repair
- Painting – 2 Day – the principles of painting including preparation and finishing
- Wallpapering – 2 Day – to include preparation, calculating amounts and hanging of wallpapering.
- Plumbing in the Home – 2 Day – basic practical skills to understand simple plumbing systems in the home
- Tiling – 2 Day – provides skills required to do basic tiling.
- Basic Carpentry – 2 Day – basic woodworking and DIY skills
- Plastering & Rendering – 2 Day – basic skills used in plastering and rendering
- Basic Car Servicing – 2 Day – gives you the skills required for basic car servicing.
- Understanding Your Traditional Building (pre 1919) – 3 or 5 Day – This course aims to provide an introduction to approaches to conserving traditional buildings.
- Pond Management – 2 Day – gives you the principles of pond management.
- Training & Skills Practice (Accredited) 3 Day – this qualification is aimed at those who want to develop practical training skills in the workplace
- Personal Confidence – 2 Day – if you are lacking in confidence in the workplace and in yourself then this is the course for you.
- Customer Service Workshop – 1 Day – this workshop will provide a balanced mix of theory and practical content but above all fun.
- Basic Book Keeping – 1 Day – covers all aspects of basic book keeping.
- Budgeting & Personal Finance – 1 Day – aimed at anyone who could do with a little extra help in keeping track of personal finance.
- Window Dressing – 2 Day – this course will show you how a well dressed window can help increase your income.
- Festival & Event Training – 6 x 2hr Sessions – an innovative training course for organisers of community events and festivals.
- Newsletter Workshops 1 x 2hr Sessions – this course will help you produce a newsletter that looks slick and professional.
- Health & Safety Awareness – 1 Day – this course covers all you need to know about health & safety awareness.
- Writing Risk Assessments – 1 Day – this course covers what is required for writing a risk assessment