Support to raise funding through a variety of means. The service will include a funding options appraisal conducted based on client interview and production of a report.
Fundraising Strategy Creation
Support to develop a fundraising strategy. The service will include an options appraisal of relevant funding options and development of a strategy based on agreed option(s)/objectives.
Bid Writing / Funding Applications
Support to submit a funding application. The service will include evidence gathering, collation and research of relevant policies etc. to support bids; and completion of application forms.
Community Share Offers
Support to develop a community share offer. There are two administration services on offer:
- Share Offer Administration – assists groups in delivering successful share offers.
- Society Administration Service—assists with the ongoing management of the group, for the life of the project.
- Creation of share offer document in partnership with client
- Creation/refinement of business plan
- Development of financial model
- Marketing of share offer
Collective Purchasing / Social Procurement
If you want to obtain the best price possible on energy/insurance/any other product that can be bought in bulk for your group, PLANED can act as a broker between community groups and provider.