Support to raise funding through a variety of means. The service will include a funding options appraisal conducted based on client interview and production of a report.
FUNDRAISING STRATEGY CREATION
Support to develop a fundraising strategy. The service will include an options appraisal of relevant funding options and development of a strategy based on agreed option(s)/objectives.
BID WRITING / FUNDING APPLICATIONS
Support to submit a funding application. The service will include evidence gathering, collation and research of relevant policies etc. to support bids; and completion of application forms.
COMMUNITY SHARE OFFER CAMPAIGNS
Support to develop a community share offer.
There are two administration services on offer:
1) Share Offer Administration – assists groups in delivering successful share offers
2) Society Administration Service—assists with the ongoing management of the group, for the life of the project.
* Creation of share offer document in partnership with client
* Creation/refinement of business plan
* Development of financial model
* Marketing of share offer
COLLECTIVE PURCHASING / SOCIAL PROCUREMENT
If you want to obtain the best price possible on energy/insurance/any other product that can be bought in bulk for your group, COMED can act as a broker between community groups and provider.
CORPORATE INVESTOR SERVICE
If your community group needs support to find an investor, COMED will act as a broker on your behalf . The service will include the development of an investment ready package including business plan, financial forecasts and liaison with potential investors.
Support to create/manage a crowdfunding campaign. The service will include:
* Assessment of most appropriate platform to use as host (optional)
* Assist with creation of ‘rewards’ system
* Write the pitch for the campaign
* Administrate social media
* Create and circulate Press Releases to raise the profile of the campaign